1. To enhance child´s potentiality in the cognitive, physical, spiritual, social, psychological and intrapersonal dimensions.
2. To develop language skills in English, Spanish, and French.
3. To instill positive attitudes towards learning.
4. To stimulate students with interactive methodologies so they may become active learners and acquire effective study habits.
5. To engage students in their learning processes through direct problem solving, inquiry and exploration of the natural world finding solutions to everyday situations.
6. To foster the student’s love of knowledge and enhance their full cognitive, physical, emotional, and social potential.
7. To develop the multiple intelligences in each student: bodily kinesthetic, musical, visual-spatial, verbal-linguistic, intrapersonal, interpersonal, logical-mathematical, and naturalistic.
8. To become a holistic learner for life, learning to learn from all experiences including mistakes.
9. To launch the social skills of our students who learn to recognize and express themselves as holistic beings with emotions, feelings, knowledge, aspirations and commitment.