1. Instill in students the love for knowledge.
2. Inspire students to perform at their highest potential, develop critical thinking, and become aware and informed citizens of their communities and the global village.
3. Prepare students to find their way in life, to make the best decisions, and pick their options with informed knowledge and responsibility.
4. Encourage students to become lifelong learners.
5. Learn from mistakes.
6. Care for our planet and surrounding environment.
7. Enjoy life, especially their youth, and be prepared to take the opportunities that best suit their goals and principles.
8. Develop a sense of belonging to a family, a school, a community, a world, and Planet Earth.