01. To stimulate the learning processes of students of sixth, seventh and eighth grades.
02. To support the identity building of students that are transitioning from childhood to becoming young students.
03. To support the cognitive search for knowledge and inquiry of the students.
04. To raise the awareness of students towards the natural risks of growing.
05. To understand the biological, social and personal changes that happens though adolescence.
06. To build up solid foundations of students that would prepare them to transition towards a successful High School.
07. To strengthen the scientific skills and knowledge of our students.
08. To promote learning and interchange with international academic entities in the science field.
09. To master the main skills of the Curie languages: English, Spanish and French.
10. To promote the practice of sports and good physical condition.
11. To reinforce great nutrition habits and good health practices.